WIND OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE
Well planned and executed wind farm monitoring and maintenance is the single most cost effective method for reducing unexpected failures and limiting maintenance liabilities. Northwind offers a comprehensive approach to the care of your Wind Turbine Generators. Through our Predictive Maintenance Services, you will have access to a full range of technical resources tailored to dramatically reduce overall maintenance costs and minimize unexpected outages and breakdowns.
On top of our proven ability to deliver a quality scheduled maintenance program which meets OEM specifications, Northwind has made investments that go beyond normal maintenance requirements and ensure we can offer critical services which our competitors commonly cannot. These include but are not limited to:
- All rigging requirements necessary for turbine repairs
- Custom Mobile Oil Flush & Change systems
- Gear Box analysis, repair and exchange program
- Generator analysis, repair and replacement
Performance Monitoring and Analytics:
Northwind operates a dedicated 24 hour, 7 days per week – asset monitoring centre.
This operational process includes technician dispatching processes, with work orders managed through our enterprise software.
A well integrated asset monitoring, dispatch and planning group to ensures the most efficient and effective O&M program possible for all of our different customers.
Predictive and Preventive:
On top of a standard planned maintenance program which includes well managed scheduled maintenance events, a predictive maintenance program can be created to identify, track and proactively manage small issues before they become service problems. It can also provide substantial information about the wind farm which is valuable and provides budgetary support for possible needs for future repairs and maintenance program adjustment requirements. Whatever your operating conditions, we can help you develop a plan of action that will extend the life of wind asset investments and maximize productivity. Northwind provides Operations and Maintenance services on all types of Wind Turbine Generators.
Minor and Major Service Maintenance:
- Safety Equipment Inspections
- Blade Inspections, Repairs, and Replacements
- Gearbox Inspections and Replacements
- Brake Inspections and Replacements
- Gear Oil System Inspections and Replacements
- Generator Inspections and Replacements
- Cooling System Inspections and Replacements
- Hydraulic System Inspections and Replacements
- Anemometer Inspections and Replacements
- Tower Inspections and Cleaning
- Internal Crane Inspections and Replacements
- Electrical Cable Inspections and Replacements